Thursday 10 December 2015

Stock Take - December - 02

Reading - This week I read Sizzling Sixteen (by Janet Evanovich), then started on Fresh Disasters by Stuart Woods which didn't get my focus away from Janet making it impossible to read it. I fortunately came across two Janet books on Tuesday and I'm now reading Seven Up by her. The good part is I snagged a Harry Potter book for a cool hundred bob. A clear win on that one. Can't wait to land more. Life is good in the bookworm world.

Watching  - Basketball wives sn 3 and 4. Repeating it since I watched back in 2012 (or is it 2013) but needed a refresher. Lol.

Googling - About Watches for my next men episode on the blog. Catch the previous ones MS05, MS04, MS03, MS02 and MS01.


Drinking - Water. A lot of water. Trying to get the smooth face back.

Eating - Chicken thanks to my mother-in-law.

Wearing - Blue jeans, black chiffon blouse, black rubbers and carrying a red tote bag. I got a trillion errands to run today.

Listening - To american oxygen by Rihanna. I just love the ways it starts.

Obsessing - Over my novels. Really. I arrange and re-arrange them everyday.

Thinking - About the weekend. Curled in the blankets. With my books and a bottle of water by the bed stand. I could say wine by I can't stand anything alcoholic.

Excited - About Christmas. It's only fourteen days away. Do you still buy new clothes for Christmas? Mine ain't complete without something new. Lol.

See you next week.

Have a fab weekend and avoid the heat.

As always,
MDA

No comments:

Post a Comment